Spanish translation of unspecified
Example Sentences Including 'unspecified'
Isobel has a bottle of blackcurrant cordial and a piece of tissue containing an unspecified number of antihistamine tablets.MUSIC FOR BOYS (2003)
That his position was changing in line with some unspecified political shift here in the DDR.THE COMPANY OF STRANGERS (2002)
The blow did unspecified damage which means my eyes simply fail to register what they see.THE PRESIDENT'S CHILD (2003)
Trends of 'unspecified'
View usage over:
'unspecified' in Other Languages
- Brazilian Portuguese: não especificado
- Chinese: 未指明的
- European Spanish: indeterminado indeterminada
- French: non préciséN non précisée
- German: unbestimmt
- Italian: non specificato non specificata
- Japanese: 明示していない
- Korean: 명시되지 않은
- Portuguese: não especificado não especificada
- Spanish: indeterminado indeterminada
Translation of unspecified from the Collins English to Spanish Dictionary
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.