Spanish translation of 'waiting list'
lista f de espera
Example Sentences Including 'waiting list'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content. Read more…
But Miriel just pulled the plug and told us to call the next group on the waiting list.THE X FILES 3: GROUND ZERO (2001)
Do it right," he said more seriously, `and you'll find you've got a waiting list for tickets a mile long.THE HARDIE INHERITANCE (2001)
Trends of 'waiting list'
Used Occasionally. waiting list is one of the 30000 most commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
'waiting list' in Other Languages
British English: waiting list /ˈweɪtɪŋ lɪst/ NOUN
A waiting list is a list of people who have asked for something which they cannot receive immediately, for example medical treatment or housing, and so who must wait until it is available.
There were 20,000 people on the waiting list.
- American English: waiting list
- Arabic: قَائِمَةُ اِنْتِظَار
- Brazilian Portuguese: lista de espera
- Chinese: 待批申请人名单
- Croatian: lista čekanja
- Czech: pořadník
- Danish: venteliste
- Dutch: wachtlijst
- European Spanish: lista de espera
- Finnish: odotuslista
- French: liste d’attente
- German: Warteliste
- Greek: λίστα αναμονής
- Italian: lista d’attesa
- Japanese: 順番待ち名簿
- Korean: 대기 명단
- Norwegian: venteliste
- Polish: lista oczekujących
- European Portuguese: lista de espera
- Romanian: listă de așteptare
- Russian: список очередности
- Spanish: lista de espera
- Swedish: väntelista
- Thai: รายชื่อของคนที่รอคิวอยู่
- Turkish: bekleme listesi
- Ukrainian: черга за списком
- Vietnamese: danh sách đợi
Translation of waiting list from the Collins English to Spanish Dictionary