Spanish translation of 'well-known'
- [name, brand, person]
⇒ it's a well-known fact that ...,
⇒ it's well-known that ...
es bien sabido que ...
Example Sentences Including 'well-known'
She was less well-known in the States than she was in Europe.Death in Purple Prose
Maybe something to do with a wealthy patient, possibly somebody well-known.LOST SUMMER (2002)
But Franz Kline was a very, very well-known expressionist painter.Anastasia Krupnik (3-in-1)
Trends of 'well-known'
View usage over:
'well-known' in Other Languages
- Arabic: مَشْهُور
- Brazilian Portuguese: bem-conhecido bem-conhecida
- Chinese: 众所周知的
- Croatian: poznat poznata
- Czech: známý slavný
- Danish: velkendt
- Dutch: bekend beroemd
- European Spanish: conocido conocidafamoso
- Finnish: tunnettu
- French: fameux
- German: wohlbekannt
- Greek: πασίγνωστος πασίγνωστη
- Italian: famoso famosa
- Japanese: 有名な
- Korean: 잘 알려진
- Norwegian: velkjent
- Polish: dobrze znany dobrze znana
- Portuguese: bem conhecido bem conhecida
- Romanian: binecunoscut binecunoscut, binecunoscută, binecunoscuți, binecunoscute
- Russian: известный известная
- Spanish: conocido conocida
- Swedish: välkänd välkänt
- Thai: ที่มีชื่อเสียง
- Turkish: tanınmış
- Ukrainian: відомий
- Vietnamese: nổi tiếng
Translation of well-known from the Collins English to Spanish Dictionary