Spanish translation of 'whistle-blowing'
Trends of 'whistle-blowing'
Used Rarely. whistle-blowing is in the lower 50% of commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
'whistle-blowing' in Other Languages
British English: whistle-blowing NOUN
Whistle-blowing is the act of telling the authorities or the public that the organization you are working for is doing something immoral or illegal.
It took internal whistle-blowing and investigative journalism to uncover the rot.
- American English: whistle-blowing
- Brazilian Portuguese: delação
- Chinese: > 检举 >自己所工作的机构或组织
- European Spanish: denuncia de irregularidades
- French: dénonciations
- German: Verpfeifen
- Italian: denuncia di attività illegali di un'organizzazione dal suo interno
- Japanese: 内部告発
- Korean: 고발
- European Portuguese: delação
- Spanish: denuncia de irregularidades
Translation of whistle-blowing from the Collins English to Spanish Dictionary