Spanish translation of 'workaholic'
trabajador (trabajadora) m f obsesivo (obsesiva),
adicto (adicta) m f al trabajo
Example Sentences Including 'workaholic'
He divorced her five years ago and since then he's become a workaholic.KICK BACK (2002)
Since the family had long thought her a ` workaholic ", Marianne was accustomed to such remarks.Out of the Ashes
As happy as a highly strung workaholic is ever capable of being.TEN STEPS TO HAPPINESS (2003)
Trends of 'workaholic'
View usage over:
'workaholic' in Other Languages
- Brazilian Portuguese: viciado em trabalho viciada em trabalho
- Chinese: 工作狂
- European Spanish: adicto al trabajo adicta al trabajo
- French: bourreau de travailN
- German: Arbeitstier
- Italian: stacanovista
- Japanese: 仕事の虫
- Korean: 일 중독자
- Portuguese: viciado em trabalho viciada em trabalho
- Spanish: adicto al trabajo adicta al trabajo
Translation of workaholic from the Collins English to Spanish Dictionary