Spanish translation of 'zip file'
archivo m zip,
archivo m comprimido
Trends of 'zip file'
Used Rarely. zip file is in the lower 50% of commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
'zip file' in Other Languages
British English: zip file NOUN
A zip file is a computer file containing data that has been compressed.
When you download the font it may be in a compressed format, such as a zip file.
- American English: zip file
- Brazilian Portuguese: arquivo zipado
- Chinese: 压缩文件
- European Spanish: archivo comprimido
- French: fichier zip
- German: Zipdatei
- Italian: file zippato
- Japanese: ZIPファイル
- Korean: > 집 파일 압축된 파일
- European Portuguese: ficheiro zipado
- Spanish: archivo comprimido
Translation of zip file from the Collins English to Spanish Dictionary