Synonyms of dispensation
• The committee were not prepared to grant special dispensation.
• new exemptions for students and the unwaged
• The curfew gave the police licence to hunt people as if they were animals.
• They cannot leave the country without permission.
• He will use parliamentary privilege to make this information public.
• The police are offering immunity to witnesses who can help them.
• a self-help programme which can give lasting relief
• I've got 10 years and there's no remission for drug offenders.
Copyright © 2016 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
• the apportionment of resources
divisionsharingdistributionassignmentallocationdispensingallotmentmeting outdoling outdealing outmeasuring outparcelling outrationing out
distributionThe distribution of something is how much of it there is in each place or at each time, or how much of it each person has.
• a more equitable distribution of wealth
Thesaurus for dispensation from the Collins English Thesaurus