Synonyms of elbow
• They elbowed me out of the way.
• They pushed him into the car.
• They forced her head under the icy waters, drowning her.
• It had been a tense, restless day with people crowding her all the time.
• He shouldered past her and opened the door.
• He shoved her out of the way.
• `Stop it,' he said, and nudged me in the ribs.
• We spent an hour jostling with the crowds as we did our shopping.
• The guards hustled Harry out of the car.
IDIOM:▷ at your elbow
Copyright © 2016 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
angleAn angle is the shape that is created where two lines or surfaces join together.
• brackets to adjust the steering wheel's angle
bendA bend in a road, pipe, or other long thin object is a curve or angle in it.
• The crash occurred on a sharp bend.
cornerThe corner of a room, box, or similar space is the area inside it where its edges or walls meet.
• the corner of a door
Thesaurus for elbow from the Collins English Thesaurus