Synonyms of exhaustion
• He is suffering from nervous exhaustion.
• Those affected suffer extreme fatigue.
• Overcome with weariness, he collapsed.
• Symptoms of anaemia include general fatigue and lassitude.
• his affliction with nervous prostration
Copyright © 2016 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
consumptionThe consumption of fuel or natural resources is the amount of them that is used or the act of using them.
• The laws have led to a reduction in fuel consumption.
• the depletion of underground water supplies
Thesaurus for exhaustion from the Collins English Thesaurus