Synonyms of fête
fête or fete
• The actress was fêted at a special dinner.
make much of
wine and dine
hold a reception for (someone)
• The press began to lionize him enthusiastically.
bring out the red carpet for (someone)
kill the fatted calf for (someone)
• She was always treating him to ice cream.
Copyright © 2016 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
bazaarA bazaar is a sale to raise money for charity.
• a church bazaar
• I used to love going to the fair when I was young.
• The Festival will provide spectacles like river pageants.
Thesaurus for fête from the Collins English Thesaurus