Synonyms of hybrid
• a hybrid between watermint and spearmint
• best champion Mule or Hybrid
• a cross between a collie and a poodle
• They were walking their pet mongrel on the outskirts of the town when it happened.
Copyright © 2016 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
amalgamSomething that is an amalgam of two or more things is a mixture of them.
• I tend to make my characters an amalgam of several people.
compositeComposite is also a noun.
• Spain is a composite of diverse traditions and people.
compoundIn chemistry, a compound is a substance that consists of two or more elements.
• Organic compounds contain carbon in their molecules.
Thesaurus for hybrid from the Collins English Thesaurus