• the link between smoking and lung cancer
• The deal is expected to result in a tie-up between the two companies.
• The two plots share certain obvious affinities.
• The group has no affiliation to any political party.
• They hope to cement close links with Moscow.
• She likes to have a relationship with her leading men.
• The association between the two companies stretches back 30 years.
• She had family ties in France.
• the bond that linked them
• There is no evidence of any connection between BSE and the brain diseases recently confirmed in cats.
• Measure from the point of attachment of the rope.
• Liaison between the police and the art world is vital to combat art crime.
• The metal links had to be sewn to the garment loop ring.
• Cut the stem just below a leaf joint.
• One lace had broken and been tied in a knot.
• Seafood is the first link in a chain of contaminations.
• Enriched uranium is a key component of nuclear weapons.
• The engine only has three moving parts.
• The equipment was taken down the shaft in pieces.
• Each was divided into several divisions.
• one of the key elements of the UN's peace plan
• Caffeine is the active constituent of drinks such as tea and coffee.
• Liver cancer is linked to the hepatitis B virus.
• We've got the idea of associating progress with the future.
• There is no evidence to connect him to the robberies.
• the Channel Tunnel linking Britain and France
• You can connect the machine to your hi-fi.
• The opened link is used to join the two ends of the chain.
• They have agreed to unite their efforts to bring peace.
• He tied the ends of the plastic bag together.
• Bind the ends of the card together with thread.
• Attach labels to things before you file them away.
• Use screws to fasten the shelf to the wall.
• They are yoked by money and votes.
Copyright © 2016 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.