Synonyms of sate
• children happily sated with ice cream
• The pace of change has not been quick enough to satisfy everyone.
• There is enough fruit to satiate several children.
• They had to melt snow to slake their thirst.
indulge to the full
Copyright © 2016 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
cloyto make weary or cause weariness through an excess of something initially pleasurable or sweet
• The pond was glutted with fish.
• Three men were gorging themselves on grouse and watermelon.
Thesaurus for sate from the Collins English Thesaurus