Synonyms of unbend
• In her dying days, the old Queen unbent a little.
• I ought to relax and stop worrying about it.
• Relax, smile; loosen up in mind and body.
lighten up (slang)
• It helps them to unwind after a busy day at work.
chill out (slang, mainly US)
• Take it easy, man - you need to chill out.
• The rain had let up.
take it easy
• Her grip slackened on his arm.
cool it (slang)
let it all hang out (slang)
let yourself go
Copyright © 2016 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
chill out (slang, US)
relaxtake it easyloosen uplighten up (slang)hang loose (slang)let yourself go (informal)let your hair down (informal)mellow out (informal)outspan (South Africa)
Thesaurus for unbend from the Collins English Thesaurus