Synonyms of vaguely
• The voice was vaguely familiar.
• The house they moved to was slightly larger.
• I'm afraid it's rather a long story.
sort of (informal)
• I sort of made my own happiness.
kind of (informal)
• It was kind of sad, really.
• I'm getting a little tired of having to correct your mistakes.
• This girl was a bit strange.
• He concluded that Oswald was somewhat abnormal.
• The machine operated moderately well.
• She felt faintly ridiculous.
to some extent
• ‘What did you talk about?’ ‘Oh, this and that,’ she replied vaguely.
Copyright © 2016 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Thesaurus for vaguely from the Collins English Thesaurus