Definition of 'accident insurance'
Trends of 'accident insurance'
Used Rarely. accident insurance is in the lower 50% of commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
Translations for 'accident insurance'
British English: accident insurance /ˈæksɪdənt ɪnˈʃʊərəns / NOUN
Accident insurance is insurance providing compensation for accidental injury or death.
- American English: accident insurance
- Arabic: تأمين ضد الحوادث
- Brazilian Portuguese: seguro contra acidentes
- Chinese: 意外险
- Croatian: osiguranje u slučaju nezgode
- Czech: úrazové pojištění
- Danish: ulykkesforsikring
- Dutch: ongevallenverzekering
- European Spanish: seguro de accidentes
- Finnish: onnettomuusvakuutus
- French: assurance accidents
- German: Unfallversicherung
- Greek: ασφάλεια ατυχήματος
- Italian: assicurazione sugli infortuni
- Japanese: 事故保険
- Korean: 상해 보험
- Norwegian: ulykkesforsikring
- Polish: ubezpieczenie od następstw nieszczęśliwych wypadków
- European Portuguese: seguro contra acidentes
- Romanian: asigurare de accidente
- Russian: страхование от несчастных случаев
- Spanish: seguro de accidentes
- Swedish: olycksfallsförsäkring
- Thai: ประกันอุบัติเหตุ
- Turkish: kaza sigortası
- Ukrainian: страхування від нещасних випадків
- Vietnamese: bảo hiểm tai nạn
Definition of accident insurance from the Collins English Dictionary
Collins Dictionaries for Schools
Our new online dictionaries for schools provide a safe and appropriate environment for children. And best of all it's ad free, so sign up now and start using at home or in the classroom.
Unlock language with the Paul Noble method
No books. No rote memorization. No chance of failure. Your chance to have a one-to-one lesson with best-selling language expert Paul Noble, try a FREE audio sample of his brand new Mandarin Chinese course.
13th edition of the Collins Dictionary out now!
Updated with all the very latest new words and senses, this new 13th edition is an unparalleled resource for word lovers, word gamers, and word geeks everywhere. #homeoflivingenglish
We have almost 200 lists of words from topics as varied as types of butterflies, jackets, currencies, vegetables and knots! Amaze your friends with your new-found knowledge!
Rainbow Tree, Asymmetric Wreath, and Period Poverty: November’s Words in the News
Catch up on the latest words in the news this November with Robert Groves.
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.