Definition of 'activity holiday'
Translations for 'activity holiday'
British English: activity holiday /ækˈtɪvɪtɪ ˈhɒlɪˌdeɪ/ NOUN
An activity holiday is a holiday on which you can take part in a lot of different organized activities, especially sports.
- American English: activity vacation
- Arabic: إِجَازَةٌ لـِمُمَارَسَةِ الَأنْشِطَة
- Brazilian Portuguese: férias temáticas
- Chinese: 假日活动旅行
- Croatian: aktivan odmor
- Czech: aktivní dovolená
- Danish: aktiv ferie
- Dutch: activiteitenvakantie
- European Spanish: vacaciones con actividades programadas
- Finnish: toimintaloma
- French: vacances actives
- German: Aktivurlaub
- Greek: διακοπές δράσης
- Italian: vacanza attiva
- Japanese: アクティブホリデー
- Korean: 활동 휴가
- Norwegian: aktivitetsferie
- Polish: aktywny wypoczynek
- European Portuguese: férias temáticas
- Romanian: vacanță cu activități
- Russian: активный отдых
- Spanish: vacaciones con actividades programadas
- Swedish: aktiv semester
- Thai: วันหยุดท่องเที่ยวที่มีกิจกรรม
- Turkish: aktivite tatili
- Ukrainian: активний відпочинок
- Vietnamese: kỳ nghỉ với nhiều hoạt động
Definition of activity holiday from the Collins English Dictionary
Collins Dictionaries for Schools
Our new online dictionaries for schools provide a safe and appropriate environment for children. And best of all it's ad free, so sign up now and start using at home or in the classroom.
Unlock language with the Paul Noble method
No books. No rote memorization. No chance of failure. Your chance to have a one-to-one lesson with best-selling language expert Paul Noble, try a FREE audio sample of his brand new Mandarin Chinese course.
13th edition of the Collins Dictionary out now!
Updated with all the very latest new words and senses, this new 13th edition is an unparalleled resource for word lovers, word gamers, and word geeks everywhere. #homeoflivingenglish
We have almost 200 lists of words from topics as varied as types of butterflies, jackets, currencies, vegetables and knots! Amaze your friends with your new-found knowledge!
Rainbow Tree, Asymmetric Wreath, and Period Poverty: November’s Words in the News
Catch up on the latest words in the news this November with Robert Groves.
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.