Definition of 'air rage'
Translations for 'air rage'
British English: air rage NOUN
Air rage is aggressive behaviour by airline passengers.
Most air rage incidents involve heavy drinking.
- American English: air rage
- Brazilian Portuguese: comportamento agressivo demonstrado por passageiros de avião
- Chinese: 空中愤怒 >飞机上的乘客出现的攻击或暴力行为
- European Spanish: conducta agresiva de pasajeros a bordo de un avión
- French: comportement agressif d'un passager à bord d'un avion
- German: Luftkoller
- Italian: comportamento aggressivo dei passeggeri di un aereo
- Japanese: 旅客機内での暴力行為
- Korean: 기내 난동
- European Portuguese: comportamento agressivo demonstrado por passageiros de avião
- Spanish: conducta agresiva de pasajeros a bordo de un avión
Definition of air rage from the Collins English Dictionary
Collins Dictionaries for Schools
Our new online dictionaries for schools provide a safe and appropriate environment for children. And best of all it's ad free, so sign up now and start using at home or in the classroom.
Unlock language with the Paul Noble method
No books. No rote memorization. No chance of failure. Your chance to have a one-to-one lesson with best-selling language expert Paul Noble, try a FREE audio sample of his brand new Mandarin Chinese course.
13th edition of the Collins Dictionary out now!
Updated with all the very latest new words and senses, this new 13th edition is an unparalleled resource for word lovers, word gamers, and word geeks everywhere. #homeoflivingenglish
We have almost 200 lists of words from topics as varied as types of butterflies, jackets, currencies, vegetables and knots! Amaze your friends with your new-found knowledge!
Rainbow Tree, Asymmetric Wreath, and Period Poverty: November’s Words in the News
Catch up on the latest words in the news this November with Robert Groves.
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.