Definition of 'airport bus'
Trends of 'airport bus'
Used Rarely. airport bus is in the lower 50% of commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
Translations for 'airport bus'
British English: airport bus /ˈɛəˌpɔːt bʌs/ NOUN
An airport bus is a bus that makes frequent journeys between an airport and the nearest city centre, or from one part of the airport to another.
- American English: airport bus
- Arabic: بَاصُ الـمَطَار
- Brazilian Portuguese: ônibus do aeroporto
- Chinese: 机场巴士
- Croatian: autobus zračne luke
- Czech: letištní autobus
- Danish: lufthavnsbus
- Dutch: luchthavenbus
- European Spanish: autobús del aeropuerto
- Finnish: lentokenttäbussi
- French: navette de l’aéroport
- German: Flughafenbus
- Greek: λεωφορείο αεροδρομίου
- Italian: navetta
- Japanese: 空港バス
- Korean: 공항 버스
- Norwegian: flybuss
- Polish: autobus lotniskowy
- European Portuguese: autocarro do aeroporto
- Romanian: autobuz de aeroport
- Russian: автобус обслуживания аэропорта
- Spanish: bús del aeropuerto
- Swedish: flygplatsbuss
- Thai: รถโดยสารประจำสนามบิน
- Turkish: hava alanı otobüsü
- Ukrainian: автобус для обслуговування аеропорту
- Vietnamese: xe buýt sân bay
Definition of airport bus from the Collins English Dictionary
Collins Dictionaries for Schools
Our new online dictionaries for schools provide a safe and appropriate environment for children. And best of all it's ad free, so sign up now and start using at home or in the classroom.
Meme Ban, Heart Age & Collagin: September’s Words in the News
Catch up on the latest words in the news this September with Robert Groves.
Collins Reference Catalogue 2019
View our new 2019 reference catalogue. From dictionaries, phrasebooks, language learning, atlases and maps, general reference and puzzles, you'll be sure to find books that appeal to you.
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.