Definition of 'asap'
Translations for 'asap'
British English: asap /ˈeɪsæp; eɪ ɜs eɪ piː/ ABBREVIATION
Asap is an abbreviation for `as soon as possible'.
He ordered, `I want two good engines down here asap.'
- American English: ASAP
- Arabic: بِأَسْرَع ما يُـمْكِن
- Brazilian Portuguese: assim que possível
- Chinese: 尽快
- Croatian: što je prije moguće
- Czech: co nejdříve
- Danish: så hurtigt som muligt
- Dutch: z.s.m.
- European Spanish: cuanto antes
- Finnish: mahdollisimman pian
- French: dès que possible
- German: so bald wie möglich
- Greek: το συντομότερο δυνατόν
- Italian: al più presto possibile
- Japanese: できるだけ早く
- Korean: 가능한 한 빨리
- Norwegian: sfsm
- Polish: możliwie (jak)najszybciej
- European Portuguese: assim que possível
- Romanian: cât de curând posibil
- Russian: при первой возможности
- Spanish: lo más pronto posible
- Swedish: snarast möjligt
- Thai: ตัวย่อของเร็วที่สุดเท่าที่จะเป็นไปได้
- Turkish: en kısa zamanda
- Ukrainian: якомога швидше
- Vietnamese: càng sớm càng tốt
Definition of asap from the Collins English Dictionary
Collins Dictionaries for Schools
Our new online dictionaries for schools provide a safe and appropriate environment for children. And best of all it's ad free, so sign up now and start using at home or in the classroom.
Meme Ban, Heart Age & Collagin: September’s Words in the News
Catch up on the latest words in the news this September with Robert Groves.
Collins Reference Catalogue 2019
View our new 2019 reference catalogue. From dictionaries, phrasebooks, language learning, atlases and maps, general reference and puzzles, you'll be sure to find books that appeal to you.
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.