Definition of 'BA'
Trends of 'BA'
Used Occasionally. ba is one of the 30000 most commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
Translations for 'BA'
British English: BA /biː eɪ/ ABBREVIATION
A BA is a first degree in an arts or social science subject. BA is an abbreviation for `Bachelor of Arts'.
I did a BA in film making.
- American English: BA
- Arabic: بَكَالُوريوس
- Brazilian Portuguese: bacharel em humanidades
- Chinese: 文学士
- Croatian: sveučilišni prvostupnik
- Czech: Bc.
- Danish: B.A.
- Dutch: BA
- European Spanish: licenciado
- Finnish: humanististen tieteiden kandidaatti
- French: licence
- German: BA
- Greek: Πτυχίο πανεπιστημίου
- Italian: laurea in discipline umanistiche
- Japanese: 文学士
- Korean: 문학사
- Norwegian: universitetsgrad
- Polish: licencjat w dziedzinie nauk humanistycznych
- European Portuguese: bacharel em humanidades
- Romanian: Licență în arte
- Russian: бакалавр гуманитарных наук
- Spanish: licenciado
- Swedish: filosofie kandidat
- Thai: ตัวย่อของสายการบินบริติชแอร์เวย์
- Turkish: lisans derecesi edebiyat
- Ukrainian: бакалавр
- Vietnamese: Cử nhân Khoa học Xã hội
Definition of BA from the Collins English Dictionary
GDPR, yanny/laurel & MadaBaka Beat: May’s Words in the News
Catch up on the latest words in the news this May with Robert Groves.
Ruby Chocolate, Fatberg & Right to be Forgotten: April’s Words in the News
Catch up on the latest words in the news this month with Robert Groves.
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.