Definition of 'baby milk'
Trends of 'baby milk'
Used Rarely. baby milk is in the lower 50% of commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
Translations for 'baby milk'
British English: baby milk /ˈbeɪbɪ mɪlk/ NOUN
Baby milk is a powder which you mix with water to make artificial milk for babies.
- American English: formula milk
- Arabic: لَبَـن أَطْفال
- Brazilian Portuguese: leite para bebês
- Chinese: 婴儿乳
- Croatian: mlijeko za bebe
- Czech: kojenecké mléko
- Danish: babymælk
- Dutch: babymelk
- European Spanish: leche infantil
- Finnish: äidinmaito natural
- French: lait pour bébé
- German: Babymilch
- Greek: βρεφικό γάλα
- Italian: latte per neonati
- Japanese: ベビーミルク
- Korean: 유아용 우유
- Norwegian: morsmelk
- Polish: mleko dla niemowląt
- European Portuguese: leite para bebé
- Romanian: lapte praf pentru bebeluși
- Russian: детское молоко
- Spanish: leche infantil
- Swedish: barnmjölk
- Thai: นมสำหรับเด็กทารก
- Turkish: bebek sütü
- Ukrainian: молочна суміш
- Vietnamese: sữa bột dành cho em bé
Definition of baby milk from the Collins English Dictionary
The language of love: 5 ways to express your love on Valentine’s Day
In the market for some new terms of endearment? Here’s the etymology behind some of the most popular.
Part One: Unlocking Mandarin with Paul Noble
We sent one of the Collins team for a one-to-one learning experience with the man himself, and here’s how they found part one of the course.
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.