Definition of 'baby milk'
Trends of 'baby milk'
Used Rarely. baby milk is in the lower 50% of commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
Translations for 'baby milk'
British English: baby milk /ˈbeɪbɪ mɪlk/ NOUN
Baby milk is a powder which you mix with water to make artificial milk for babies.
- American English: formula milk
- Arabic: لَبَـن أَطْفال
- Brazilian Portuguese: leite para bebês
- Chinese: 婴儿乳
- Croatian: mlijeko za bebe
- Czech: kojenecké mléko
- Danish: babymælk
- Dutch: babymelk
- European Spanish: leche infantil
- Finnish: äidinmaito natural
- French: lait pour bébé
- German: Babymilch
- Greek: βρεφικό γάλα
- Italian: latte per neonati
- Japanese: ベビーミルク
- Korean: 유아용 우유
- Norwegian: morsmelk
- Polish: mleko dla niemowląt
- European Portuguese: leite para bebé
- Romanian: lapte praf pentru bebeluși
- Russian: детское молоко
- Spanish: leche infantil
- Swedish: barnmjölk
- Thai: นมสำหรับเด็กทารก
- Turkish: bebek sütü
- Ukrainian: молочна суміш
- Vietnamese: sữa bột dành cho em bé
Definition of baby milk from the Collins English Dictionary
5 unusual words & phrases to upgrade your World Cup 2018 banter
Impress your friends, family and colleagues with this unusual collection of football lingo.
VAR, planebae & a peng sort: July’s Words in the News
Catch up on the latest words in the news this July with Robert Groves.
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.