Definition of 'baby wipe'
Translations for 'baby wipe'
British English: baby wipe /ˈbeɪbɪ waɪp/ NOUN
A baby wipe is a disposable moistened medicated paper towel, usually supplied in a plastic drum or packet, used for cleaning babies.
- American English: baby wipe
- Arabic: مِنْدِيل أَطْفال
- Brazilian Portuguese: lenço umedecido
- Chinese: 婴儿卫生纸
- Croatian: maramica za bebe
- Czech: dětský vlhčený ubrousek
- Danish: vådservietter
- Dutch: babydoekje
- European Spanish: toallita húmeda para bebés
- Finnish: vauvan kosteuspyyhe
- French: lingette
- German: Babytuch
- Greek: μωρομάντηλο
- Italian: salviettina umida per bambini
- Japanese: 赤ちゃん用ウェットティシュー
- Korean: 유아용 수건
- Norwegian: våtserviett for spedbarn
- Polish: chusteczka pielęgnacyjna dla niemowląt
- European Portuguese: toalhita humedecida
- Romanian: șervețel umed
- Russian: детские салфетки
- Spanish: toallita húmeda para bebés
- Swedish: våtservett
- Thai: กระดาษหรือผ้าเช็ดเด็ก
- Turkish: ıslak bebek mendili
- Ukrainian: волога серветка для догляду за малям
- Vietnamese: giấy lau cho em bé
Definition of baby wipe from the Collins English Dictionary
Collins Dictionaries for Schools
Our new online dictionaries for schools provide a safe and appropriate environment for children. And best of all it's ad free, so sign up now and start using at home or in the classroom.
Meme Ban, Heart Age & Collagin: September’s Words in the News
Catch up on the latest words in the news this September with Robert Groves.
Collins Reference Catalogue 2019
View our new 2019 reference catalogue. From dictionaries, phrasebooks, language learning, atlases and maps, general reference and puzzles, you'll be sure to find books that appeal to you.
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.