Definition of 'baggage reclaim'
Trends of 'baggage reclaim'
Used Rarely. baggage reclaim is in the lower 50% of commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
Translations for 'baggage reclaim'
British English: baggage reclaim /ˈbæɡɪdʒ rɪˈkleɪm/ NOUN
At an airport, the baggage reclaim is the area where you collect your luggage at the end of your trip.
He followed the signs to the baggage reclaim.
- American English: baggage claim
- Arabic: اِسْتِلام الَأمْتِعَة
- Brazilian Portuguese: retirada de bagagem
- Chinese: 行李领取
- Croatian: preuzimanje prtljage
- Czech: výdej zavazadel
- Danish: bagageafhentning
- Dutch: bagageafhaalruimte
- European Spanish: recogida de equipajes
- Finnish: matkatavaroiden luovutus
- French: retrait des bagages
- German: Gepäckausgabe
- Greek: παραλαβή αποσκευών
- Italian: ritiro bagagli
- Japanese: 手荷物受取所
- Korean: 수하물 회수
- Norwegian: bagasjeutlevering
- Polish: odbiór bagażu
- European Portuguese: recolha de bagagem
- Romanian: zona de ridicare a bagajelor
- Russian: получение багажа
- Spanish: retiro de equipajes
- Swedish: bagageband
- Thai: ที่เรียกเก็บกระเป๋าเดินทาง
- Turkish: bagaj alım
- Ukrainian: місце отримання багажу
- Vietnamese: khu băng chuyền hành lý
Definition of baggage reclaim from the Collins English Dictionary
Collins Dictionaries for Schools
Our new online dictionaries for schools provide a safe and appropriate environment for children. And best of all it's ad free, so sign up now and start using at home or in the classroom.
Meme Ban, Heart Age & Collagin: September’s Words in the News
Catch up on the latest words in the news this September with Robert Groves.
Collins Reference Catalogue 2019
View our new 2019 reference catalogue. From dictionaries, phrasebooks, language learning, atlases and maps, general reference and puzzles, you'll be sure to find books that appeal to you.
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.