Definition of 'baggage reclaim'
Trends of 'baggage reclaim'
Used Rarely. baggage reclaim is in the lower 50% of commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
Translations for 'baggage reclaim'
British English: baggage reclaim /ˈbæɡɪdʒ rɪˈkleɪm/ NOUN
At an airport, the baggage reclaim is the area where you collect your luggage at the end of your trip.
He followed the signs to the baggage reclaim.
- American English: baggage claim
- Arabic: اِسْتِلام الَأمْتِعَة
- Brazilian Portuguese: retirada de bagagem
- Chinese: 行李领取
- Croatian: preuzimanje prtljage
- Czech: výdej zavazadel
- Danish: bagageafhentning
- Dutch: bagageafhaalruimte
- European Spanish: recogida de equipajes
- Finnish: matkatavaroiden luovutus
- French: retrait des bagages
- German: Gepäckausgabe
- Greek: παραλαβή αποσκευών
- Italian: ritiro bagagli
- Japanese: 手荷物受取所
- Korean: 수하물 회수
- Norwegian: bagasjeutlevering
- Polish: odbiór bagażu
- European Portuguese: recolha de bagagem
- Romanian: zona de ridicare a bagajelor
- Russian: получение багажа
- Spanish: retiro de equipajes
- Swedish: bagageband
- Thai: ที่เรียกเก็บกระเป๋าเดินทาง
- Turkish: bagaj alım
- Ukrainian: місце отримання багажу
- Vietnamese: khu băng chuyền hành lý
Definition of baggage reclaim from the Collins English Dictionary
Take better control of your finances with these simple steps
Do you find yourself living paycheque to paycheque? Dr Peter Brooks offers his advice to make that money last
The etymology behind 4 eggs-ellent Springtime words
We’ve explored the diverse etymology of 4 eggs-ellent words associated with spring.
Up Lit, Alexa Laugh & Meet Me at McDonald’s Hair: March’s Words In The News
Catch up on the latest words in the news this March with Robert Groves.
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.