Definition of 'bank charges'
Translations for 'bank charges'
British English: bank charges /bæŋk ˈtʃɑːdʒɪz/ NOUN
Bank charges are an amount of money that you have to pay to your bank, for example, if you have spent more money than you have in your account.
- American English: bank charges
- Arabic: مَصَارِيف بَنْكِيَّة
- Brazilian Portuguese: tarifa bancária
- Chinese: 银行手续费
- Croatian: cijena bankovnih usluga
- Czech: bankovní poplatky
- Danish: bankgebyr
- Dutch: bankkosten
- European Spanish: comisión bancaria
- Finnish: pankkipalvelumaksut
- French: frais bancaires
- German: Bankgebühren
- Greek: τραπεζικές χρεώσεις
- Italian: spese bancarie
- Japanese: 銀行の手数料
- Korean: 은행 수수료
- Norwegian: bankgebyr
- Polish: opłaty bankowe
- European Portuguese: encargo bancário
- Romanian: comision bancar
- Russian: банковские комиссионные платежи
- Spanish: comisión bancaria
- Swedish: bankavgifter
- Thai: ค่าธรรมเนียมธนาคาร
- Turkish: banka ücretleri
- Ukrainian: банківські витрати
- Vietnamese: phí ngân hàng
Definition of bank charges from the Collins English Dictionary
Collins Dictionaries for Schools
Our new online dictionaries for schools provide a safe and appropriate environment for children. And best of all it's ad free, so sign up now and start using at home or in the classroom.
Meme Ban, Heart Age & Collagin: September’s Words in the News
Catch up on the latest words in the news this September with Robert Groves.
Unlock language with the Paul Noble method
No books. No rote memorization. No chance of failure. Your chance to have a one-to-one lesson with best-selling language expert Paul Noble, try a FREE audio sample of his brand new Mandarin Chinese course.
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.