Definition of 'bank charges'
Translations for 'bank charges'
British English: bank charges /bæŋk ˈtʃɑːdʒɪz/ NOUN
Bank charges are an amount of money that you have to pay to your bank, for example, if you have spent more money than you have in your account.
- American English: bank charges
- Arabic: مَصَارِيف بَنْكِيَّة
- Brazilian Portuguese: tarifa bancária
- Chinese: 银行手续费
- Croatian: cijena bankovnih usluga
- Czech: bankovní poplatky
- Danish: bankgebyr
- Dutch: bankkosten
- European Spanish: comisión bancaria
- Finnish: pankkipalvelumaksut
- French: frais bancaires
- German: Bankgebühren
- Greek: τραπεζικές χρεώσεις
- Italian: spese bancarie
- Japanese: 銀行の手数料
- Korean: 은행 수수료
- Norwegian: bankgebyr
- Polish: opłaty bankowe
- European Portuguese: encargo bancário
- Romanian: comision bancar
- Russian: банковские комиссионные платежи
- Spanish: comisión bancaria
- Swedish: bankavgifter
- Thai: ค่าธรรมเนียมธนาคาร
- Turkish: banka ücretleri
- Ukrainian: банківські витрати
- Vietnamese: phí ngân hàng
Definition of bank charges from the Collins English Dictionary
The language of love: 5 ways to express your love on Valentine’s Day
In the market for some new terms of endearment? Here’s the etymology behind some of the most popular.
Part One: Unlocking Mandarin with Paul Noble
We sent one of the Collins team for a one-to-one learning experience with the man himself, and here’s how they found part one of the course.
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.