Definition of 'bank charges'
Translations for 'bank charges'
British English: bank charges /bæŋk ˈtʃɑːdʒɪz/ NOUN
Bank charges are an amount of money that you have to pay to your bank, for example, if you have spent more money than you have in your account.
- American English: bank charges
- Arabic: مَصَارِيف بَنْكِيَّة
- Brazilian Portuguese: tarifa bancária
- Chinese: 银行手续费
- Croatian: cijena bankovnih usluga
- Czech: bankovní poplatky
- Danish: bankgebyr
- Dutch: bankkosten
- European Spanish: comisión bancaria
- Finnish: pankkipalvelumaksut
- French: frais bancaires
- German: Bankgebühren
- Greek: τραπεζικές χρεώσεις
- Italian: spese bancarie
- Japanese: 銀行の手数料
- Korean: 은행 수수료
- Norwegian: bankgebyr
- Polish: opłaty bankowe
- European Portuguese: encargo bancário
- Romanian: comision bancar
- Russian: банковские комиссионные платежи
- Spanish: comisión bancaria
- Swedish: bankavgifter
- Thai: ค่าธรรมเนียมธนาคาร
- Turkish: banka ücretleri
- Ukrainian: банківські витрати
- Vietnamese: phí ngân hàng
Definition of bank charges from the Collins English Dictionary
Take better control of your finances with these simple steps
Do you find yourself living paycheque to paycheque? Dr Peter Brooks offers his advice to make that money last
The etymology behind 4 eggs-ellent Springtime words
We’ve explored the diverse etymology of 4 eggs-ellent words associated with spring.
Up Lit, Alexa Laugh & Meet Me at McDonald’s Hair: March’s Words In The News
Catch up on the latest words in the news this March with Robert Groves.
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.