Definition of 'bb'
Trends of 'bb'
Used Occasionally. bb is one of the 30000 most commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
Translations for 'bb'
British English: B&B /bi: ən bi:/ NOUN
B&B is a system of accommodation in a hotel or guest house. B&B is an abbreviation for `bed and breakfast’.
- American English: B&B
- Arabic: مَبِيت وإِفْطار
- Brazilian Portuguese: pensão
- Chinese: 住宿加早餐
- Croatian: noćenje s doručkom
- Czech: penzion nocleh se snídaní
- Danish: bed and breakfast
- Dutch: B&B
- European Spanish: alojamiento y desayuno casa
- Finnish: huone ja aamiainen
- French: gîte
- German: Frühstückspension
- Greek: πανσιόν με διανυκτέρευση και πρωινό
- Italian: bed and breakfast
- Japanese: ベッド＆ブレックファースト
- Korean: 아침 제공 숙박
- Norwegian: overnatting med frokost
- Polish: zakwaterowanie ze śniadaniem
- European Portuguese: alojamento e pequeno-almoço
- Romanian: pat și mic dejun - sistem de pensiune
- Russian: ночлег с завтраком
- Spanish: pensión hostal
- Swedish: Bed&Breakfast
- Thai: ตัวย่อของเตียงนอนและอาหารเช้า
- Turkish: Yatak ve Kahvaltı
- Ukrainian: міні-готель
- Vietnamese: gói khách sạn/nhà trọ gồm cả bữa sáng
Definition of bb from the Collins English Dictionary
The language of love: 5 ways to express your love on Valentine’s Day
In the market for some new terms of endearment? Here’s the etymology behind some of the most popular.
Part One: Unlocking Mandarin with Paul Noble
We sent one of the Collins team for a one-to-one learning experience with the man himself, and here’s how they found part one of the course.
Smarter tech can be a game-changer for those with different needs
Improving accessibility when banking is a key focus this year, here are some of ways tech is helping make managing money easier for everyone.
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.