Definition of 'bb'
Trends of 'bb'
Used Occasionally. bb is one of the 30000 most commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
Translations for 'bb'
British English: B&B /bi: ən bi:/ NOUN
B&B is a system of accommodation in a hotel or guest house. B&B is an abbreviation for `bed and breakfast’.
- American English: B&B
- Arabic: مَبِيت وإِفْطار
- Brazilian Portuguese: pensão
- Chinese: 住宿加早餐
- Croatian: noćenje s doručkom
- Czech: penzion nocleh se snídaní
- Danish: bed and breakfast
- Dutch: B&B
- European Spanish: alojamiento y desayuno casa
- Finnish: huone ja aamiainen
- French: gîte
- German: Frühstückspension
- Greek: πανσιόν με διανυκτέρευση και πρωινό
- Italian: bed and breakfast
- Japanese: ベッド＆ブレックファースト
- Korean: 아침 제공 숙박
- Norwegian: overnatting med frokost
- Polish: zakwaterowanie ze śniadaniem
- European Portuguese: alojamento e pequeno-almoço
- Romanian: pat și mic dejun - sistem de pensiune
- Russian: ночлег с завтраком
- Spanish: pensión hostal
- Swedish: Bed&Breakfast
- Thai: ตัวย่อของเตียงนอนและอาหารเช้า
- Turkish: Yatak ve Kahvaltı
- Ukrainian: міні-готель
- Vietnamese: gói khách sạn/nhà trọ gồm cả bữa sáng
Definition of bb from the Collins English Dictionary
Collins Dictionaries for Schools
Our new online dictionaries for schools provide a safe and appropriate environment for children. And best of all it's ad free, so sign up now and start using at home or in the classroom.
Meme Ban, Heart Age & Collagin: September’s Words in the News
Catch up on the latest words in the news this September with Robert Groves.
Collins Reference Catalogue 2019
View our new 2019 reference catalogue. From dictionaries, phrasebooks, language learning, atlases and maps, general reference and puzzles, you'll be sure to find books that appeal to you.
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.