Definition of 'bicycle pump'
Trends of 'bicycle pump'
Used Rarely. bicycle pump is in the lower 50% of commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
Translations for 'bicycle pump'
British English: bicycle pump /ˈbaɪsɪkl pʌmp/ NOUN
A bicycle pump is a hand pump for pumping air into the tyres of a bicycle.
- American English: bicycle pump
- Arabic: مِنْفاخُ دُولابِ الدَرَّاجَة
- Brazilian Portuguese: bomba de bicicleta
- Chinese: 自行车打气筒
- Croatian: pumpa za bicikl
- Czech: pumpička
- Danish: cykelpumpe
- Dutch: fietspomp
- European Spanish: bomba de bicicleta
- Finnish: polkupyörän pumppu
- French: pompe à vélo
- German: Fahrradpumpe
- Greek: τρόμπα ποδηλάτου
- Italian: pompa per bicicletta
- Japanese: 自転車ポンプ
- Korean: 자전거 펌프
- Norwegian: sykkelpumpe
- Polish: pompka rowerowa
- European Portuguese: bomba de bicicleta
- Romanian: pompă de bicicletă
- Russian: велосипедный насос
- Spanish: bomba de bicicleta
- Swedish: cykelpump
- Thai: ที่สูบรถจักรยาน
- Turkish: bisiklet pompası
- Ukrainian: велосипедний насос
- Vietnamese: bơm xe đạp
Definition of bicycle pump from the Collins English Dictionary
Collins Dictionaries for Schools
Our new online dictionaries for schools provide a safe and appropriate environment for children. And best of all it's ad free, so sign up now and start using at home or in the classroom.
Meme Ban, Heart Age & Collagin: September’s Words in the News
Catch up on the latest words in the news this September with Robert Groves.
Collins Reference Catalogue 2019
View our new 2019 reference catalogue. From dictionaries, phrasebooks, language learning, atlases and maps, general reference and puzzles, you'll be sure to find books that appeal to you.
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.