Definition of 'bicycle pump'
Trends of 'bicycle pump'
Used Rarely. bicycle pump is in the lower 50% of commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
Translations for 'bicycle pump'
British English: bicycle pump /ˈbaɪsɪkl pʌmp/ NOUN
A bicycle pump is a hand pump for pumping air into the tyres of a bicycle.
- American English: bicycle pump
- Arabic: مِنْفاخُ دُولابِ الدَرَّاجَة
- Brazilian Portuguese: bomba de bicicleta
- Chinese: 自行车打气筒
- Croatian: pumpa za bicikl
- Czech: pumpička
- Danish: cykelpumpe
- Dutch: fietspomp
- European Spanish: bomba de bicicleta
- Finnish: polkupyörän pumppu
- French: pompe à vélo
- German: Fahrradpumpe
- Greek: τρόμπα ποδηλάτου
- Italian: pompa per bicicletta
- Japanese: 自転車ポンプ
- Korean: 자전거 펌프
- Norwegian: sykkelpumpe
- Polish: pompka rowerowa
- European Portuguese: bomba de bicicleta
- Romanian: pompă de bicicletă
- Russian: велосипедный насос
- Spanish: bomba de bicicleta
- Swedish: cykelpump
- Thai: ที่สูบรถจักรยาน
- Turkish: bisiklet pompası
- Ukrainian: велосипедний насос
- Vietnamese: bơm xe đạp
Definition of bicycle pump from the Collins English Dictionary
The etymology behind 4 eggs-ellent Springtime words
We’ve explored the diverse etymology of 4 eggs-ellent words associated with spring.
Up Lit, Alexa Laugh & Meet Me at McDonald’s Hair: March’s Words In The News
Catch up on the latest words in the news this March with Robert Groves.
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.