Definition of 'boarding pass'
Translations for 'boarding pass'
British English: boarding pass /ˈbɔːdɪŋ pɑːs/ NOUN
A boarding pass is a card that a passenger must have when boarding a plane or a boat.
- American English: boarding pass
- Arabic: تَصْرِيح الرُكُوب
- Brazilian Portuguese: cartão de embarque
- Chinese: 登机证
- Croatian: ukrcajna propusnica
- Czech: palubní lístek
- Danish: boardingpas
- Dutch: instapkaart
- European Spanish: tarjeta de embarque
- Finnish: tarkistuskortti
- French: carte d’embarquement
- German: Bordkarte
- Greek: πάσο επιβίβασης
- Italian: carta d’imbarco
- Japanese: 搭乗券
- Korean: 탑승권
- Norwegian: ombordstigningskort
- Polish: karta wstępu na pokład
- European Portuguese: cartão de embarque
- Romanian: carte de îmbarcare
- Russian: посадочный талон
- Spanish: tarjeta de embarque
- Swedish: boardingkort
- Thai: บัตรผ่านขึ้นเครื่องบิน
- Turkish: biniş kartı
- Ukrainian: посадковий талон
- Vietnamese: thẻ lên tàu/máy bay
Definition of boarding pass from the Collins English Dictionary
5 unusual words & phrases to upgrade your World Cup 2018 banter
Impress your friends, family and colleagues with this unusual collection of football lingo.
VAR, planebae & a peng sort: July’s Words in the News
Catch up on the latest words in the news this July with Robert Groves.
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.