Definition of 'booking office'
Trends of 'booking office'
Used Rarely. booking office is in the lower 50% of commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
Translations for 'booking office'
British English: booking office /ˈbʊkɪŋ ˈɒfɪs/ NOUN
A booking office is a room where tickets are sold and booked, especially in a theatre or station.
- American English: ticket office
- Arabic: مَكْتَبُ الـحَجْز
- Brazilian Portuguese: bilheteria
- Chinese: 售票处
- Croatian: blagajna za prodaju karata
- Czech: pokladna místo
- Danish: billetkontor
- Dutch: bespreekbureau
- European Spanish: taquilla
- Finnish: lipunmyyntitoimisto
- French: bureau de location
- German: Vorverkaufsstelle
- Greek: γραφείο κρατήσεων
- Italian: ufficio prenotazioni
- Japanese: 予約オフィス
- Korean: 매표소
- Norwegian: billettkontor
- Polish: kasa biletowa
- European Portuguese: bilheteira
- Romanian: casă de bilete
- Russian: билетная касса
- Spanish: taquilla despacho de billetes
- Swedish: bokningskontor
- Thai: สำนักงานจอง
- Turkish: bilet gişesi
- Ukrainian: квиткова каса
- Vietnamese: phòng bán vé
Definition of booking office from the Collins English Dictionary
GDPR, yanny/laurel & MadaBaka Beat: May’s Words in the News
Catch up on the latest words in the news this May with Robert Groves.
Ruby Chocolate, Fatberg & Right to be Forgotten: April’s Words in the News
Catch up on the latest words in the news this month with Robert Groves.
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.