Definition of 'brownie'
Trends of 'brownie'
Used Rarely. brownie is in the lower 50% of commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
Translations for 'brownie'
British English: brownie NOUN
Brownies are small flat chocolate cakes.
...a tray of brownies.
- American English: brownie
- Brazilian Portuguese: tipo de bolo de chocolate com amêndoas
- Chinese: 布朗尼
- European Spanish: brownie
- French: brownie
- German: kleiner Schokoladenkuchen
- Italian: biscotto al cioccolato e alle nocciole
- Japanese: ブラウニー
- Korean: 브라우니
- European Portuguese: tipo de bolo de chocolate com amêndoas
- Spanish: brownie
Definition of brownie from the Collins English Dictionary
Fed up with the great British weather? Here’s how to afford that dream summer escape
From planning early to knowing where to look, these top tips will help you fulfil your summer holiday desires
The etymology behind 4 eggs-ellent Springtime words
We’ve explored the diverse etymology of 4 eggs-ellent words associated with spring.
Up Lit, Alexa Laugh & Meet Me at McDonald’s Hair: March’s Words In The News
Catch up on the latest words in the news this March with Robert Groves.
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.