Definition of 'brownie'
Trends of 'brownie'
Used Rarely. brownie is in the lower 50% of commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
Translations for 'brownie'
British English: brownie NOUN
Brownies are small flat chocolate cakes.
...a tray of brownies.
- American English: brownie
- Brazilian Portuguese: tipo de bolo de chocolate com amêndoas
- Chinese: 布朗尼
- European Spanish: brownie
- French: brownie
- German: kleiner Schokoladenkuchen
- Italian: biscotto al cioccolato e alle nocciole
- Japanese: ブラウニー
- Korean: 브라우니
- European Portuguese: tipo de bolo de chocolate com amêndoas
- Spanish: brownie
Definition of brownie from the Collins English Dictionary
The language of love: 5 ways to express your love on Valentine’s Day
Part One: Unlocking Mandarin with Paul Noble
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.