Definition of 'bum bag'
Trends of 'bum bag'
Used Rarely. bum bag is in the lower 50% of commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
Translations for 'bum bag'
British English: bum bag /bʌm bæɡ/ NOUN
A bum bag consists of a small bag attached to a belt which you wear round your waist. You use it to carry things such as money and keys.
- American English: fanny pack
- Arabic: حَقيبَة صَغيرَة للوَسَط
- Brazilian Portuguese: pochete
- Chinese: 腰包
- Croatian: torbica koju se nosi oko struka
- Czech: ledvinka taška
- Danish: mavebælte
- Dutch: heuptasje
- European Spanish: riñonera
- Finnish: vyölaukku
- French: sac banane
- German: Gürteltasche
- Greek: τσαντάκι «μπανάνα»
- Italian: marsupio
- Japanese: ウエストバッグ
- Korean: 허리 주머니
- Norwegian: rumpetaske
- Polish: torba na pas
- European Portuguese: bolsa de cintura
- Romanian: borsetă
- Russian: поясной кошелек
- Spanish: riñonera
- Swedish: midjeväska
- Thai: กระเป๋าเล็กที่ติดเข็มขัดสวมรอบเอว
- Turkish: bel çantası
- Ukrainian: гаманець на ремінці
- Vietnamese: túi bao tử
Definition of bum bag from the Collins English Dictionary
The language of love: 5 ways to express your love on Valentine’s Day
Part One: Unlocking Mandarin with Paul Noble
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.