Definition of 'bum bag'
Trends of 'bum bag'
Used Rarely. bum bag is in the lower 50% of commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
Translations for 'bum bag'
British English: bum bag /bʌm bæɡ/ NOUN
A bum bag consists of a small bag attached to a belt which you wear round your waist. You use it to carry things such as money and keys.
- American English: fanny pack
- Arabic: حَقيبَة صَغيرَة للوَسَط
- Brazilian Portuguese: pochete
- Chinese: 腰包
- Croatian: torbica koju se nosi oko struka
- Czech: ledvinka taška
- Danish: mavebælte
- Dutch: heuptasje
- European Spanish: riñonera
- Finnish: vyölaukku
- French: sac banane
- German: Gürteltasche
- Greek: τσαντάκι «μπανάνα»
- Italian: marsupio
- Japanese: ウエストバッグ
- Korean: 허리 주머니
- Norwegian: rumpetaske
- Polish: torba na pas
- European Portuguese: bolsa de cintura
- Romanian: borsetă
- Russian: поясной кошелек
- Spanish: riñonera
- Swedish: midjeväska
- Thai: กระเป๋าเล็กที่ติดเข็มขัดสวมรอบเอว
- Turkish: bel çantası
- Ukrainian: гаманець на ремінці
- Vietnamese: túi bao tử
Definition of bum bag from the Collins English Dictionary
5 unusual words & phrases to upgrade your World Cup 2018 banter
Impress your friends, family and colleagues with this unusual collection of football lingo.
VAR, planebae & a peng sort: July’s Words in the News
Catch up on the latest words in the news this July with Robert Groves.
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.