Definition of 'bus station'
Example sentences containing 'bus station'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content. Read more…
So he parked his car by the bus station and set off to circumnavigate the island on foot. TO HIS JUST DESSERTS`Even in Spider Flats, Montana, there's a bus station that stays open past nine o'clock. C B GREENFIELD - A LITTLE MADNESSShe walked towards the bus station, and spoke aloud, as she worked things out, making up her mind. KARA KUSH
Trends of 'bus station'
Used Occasionally. bus station is one of the 30000 most commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
Translations for 'bus station'
British English: bus station /bʌs ˈsteɪʃn/ NOUN
A bus station or coach station is a place where buses or coaches start a journey.
- American English: bus station
- Arabic: مَحَطَّة الباصات
- Brazilian Portuguese: estação rodoviária
- Chinese: 公交车站
- Croatian: autobusna stanica
- Czech: autobusové nádraží
- Danish: busstation
- Dutch: busstation
- European Spanish: estación de autobuses
- Finnish: linja-autoasema
- French: gare routière
- German: Busbahnhof
- Greek: σταθμός λεωφορείων
- Italian: stazione degli autobus
- Japanese: バスターミナル
- Korean: 버스 정류장
- Norwegian: busstasjon
- Polish: dworzec autobusowy
- European Portuguese: estação rodoviária
- Romanian: autogară
- Russian: автобусная станция
- Spanish: estación de buses
- Swedish: busstation
- Thai: สถานีรถโดยสารประจำทาง
- Turkish: otobüs terminali
- Ukrainian: автобусна станція
- Vietnamese: trạm xe buýt
Definition of bus station from the Collins English Dictionary
GDPR, yanny/laurel & MadaBaka Beat: May’s Words in the News
Catch up on the latest words in the news this May with Robert Groves.
Ruby Chocolate, Fatberg & Right to be Forgotten: April’s Words in the News
Catch up on the latest words in the news this month with Robert Groves.
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.