Definition of 'cagoule'
Trends of 'cagoule'
Used Rarely. cagoule is in the lower 50% of commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
Translations for 'cagoule'
British English: cagoule /kəˈɡuːl/ NOUN
A cagoule is a lightweight usually knee-length type of anorak.
- American English: cagoule
- Arabic: مِعْطَفُ الـمَطَر
- Brazilian Portuguese: capa com capuz
- Chinese: 登山防风衣
- Croatian: jakna s kapuljačom
- Czech: pláštěnka
- Danish: nylonanorak
- Dutch: parka
- European Spanish: canguro
- Finnish: ohut sadetakki
- French: k-way
- German: Windhemd
- Greek: αδιάβροχο
- Italian: mantellina impermeabile
- Japanese: カグール
- Korean: 카굴
- Norwegian: anorakk
- Polish: kurtka nieprzemakalna
- European Portuguese: parca roupa
- Romanian: hanorac
- Russian: непромокаемая куртка с капюшоном
- Spanish: impermeable
- Swedish: vindtygsjacka
- Thai: เสื้อแจ๊คเก๊ตมีหมวกคลุมหัวกันลมและฝน
- Turkish: su geçirmez parka
- Ukrainian: штормівка
- Vietnamese: áo khoác đi mưa có mũ
Definition of cagoule from the Collins English Dictionary
Fed up with the great British weather? Here’s how to afford that dream summer escape
From planning early to knowing where to look, these top tips will help you fulfil your summer holiday desires
The etymology behind 4 eggs-ellent Springtime words
We’ve explored the diverse etymology of 4 eggs-ellent words associated with spring.
Up Lit, Alexa Laugh & Meet Me at McDonald’s Hair: March’s Words In The News
Catch up on the latest words in the news this March with Robert Groves.
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.