Definition of 'cagoule'
Trends of 'cagoule'
Used Rarely. cagoule is in the lower 50% of commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
Translations for 'cagoule'
British English: cagoule /kəˈɡuːl/ NOUN
A cagoule is a lightweight usually knee-length type of anorak.
- American English: cagoule
- Arabic: مِعْطَفُ الـمَطَر
- Brazilian Portuguese: capa com capuz
- Chinese: 登山防风衣
- Croatian: jakna s kapuljačom
- Czech: pláštěnka
- Danish: nylonanorak
- Dutch: parka
- European Spanish: canguro
- Finnish: ohut sadetakki
- French: k-way
- German: Windhemd
- Greek: αδιάβροχο
- Italian: mantellina impermeabile
- Japanese: カグール
- Korean: 카굴
- Norwegian: anorakk
- Polish: kurtka nieprzemakalna
- European Portuguese: parca roupa
- Romanian: hanorac
- Russian: непромокаемая куртка с капюшоном
- Spanish: impermeable
- Swedish: vindtygsjacka
- Thai: เสื้อแจ๊คเก๊ตมีหมวกคลุมหัวกันลมและฝน
- Turkish: su geçirmez parka
- Ukrainian: штормівка
- Vietnamese: áo khoác đi mưa có mũ
Definition of cagoule from the Collins English Dictionary
The language of love: 5 ways to express your love on Valentine’s Day
Part One: Unlocking Mandarin with Paul Noble
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.