Definition of 'camera phone'
Trends of 'camera phone'
Used Rarely. camera phone is in the lower 50% of commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
Translations for 'camera phone'
British English: camera phone /ˈkæmərəfəun/ NOUN
A camera phone is a mobile phone that can also take photographs.
- American English: camera phone
- Arabic: تِلِيفُونٌ بِكَامِيرَا
- Brazilian Portuguese: telefone com câmera
- Chinese: 带相机的手机
- Croatian: telefon s kamerom
- Czech: mobilní telefon s fotoaparátem
- Danish: kameratelefon
- Dutch: cameratelefoon
- European Spanish: móvil con cámara
- Finnish: kamerapuhelin
- French: téléphone appareil photo
- German: Kameratelefon
- Greek: τηλέφωνο με κάμερα
- Italian: telefono con fotocamera
- Japanese: カメラ付き携帯電話
- Korean: 카메라폰
- Norwegian: kameramobil
- Polish: telefon komórkowy z aparatem fotograficznym
- European Portuguese: telefone com câmara
- Romanian: telefon cu cameră foto
- Russian: телефон со встроенной камерой
- Spanish: teléfono con cámara
- Swedish: kameratelefon
- Thai: โทรศัพท์ที่มีกล้องถ่ายรูปในตัว
- Turkish: fotoğraflı telefon
- Ukrainian: камерафон
- Vietnamese: điện thoại chụp ảnh
Definition of camera phone from the Collins English Dictionary
Collins Dictionaries for Schools
Our new online dictionaries for schools provide a safe and appropriate environment for children. And best of all it's ad free, so sign up now and start using at home or in the classroom.
Unlock language with the Paul Noble method
No books. No rote memorization. No chance of failure. Your chance to have a one-to-one lesson with best-selling language expert Paul Noble, try a FREE audio sample of his brand new Mandarin Chinese course.
13th edition of the Collins Dictionary out now!
Updated with all the very latest new words and senses, this new 13th edition is an unparalleled resource for word lovers, word gamers, and word geeks everywhere. #homeoflivingenglish
We have almost 200 lists of words from topics as varied as types of butterflies, jackets, currencies, vegetables and knots! Amaze your friends with your new-found knowledge!
Rainbow Tree, Asymmetric Wreath, and Period Poverty: November’s Words in the News
Catch up on the latest words in the news this November with Robert Groves.
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.