Definition of 'car keys'
Example sentences containing 'car keys'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content. Read more…
Trends of 'car keys'
Used Occasionally. car keys is one of the 30000 most commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
Translations for 'car keys'
British English: car keys /kɑː kiːz/ NOUN
Car keys are a set of keys that you use to lock and unlock a car and to start and stop its engine.
- American English: car keys
- Arabic: مَفَاتِيحُ السَّيَّارة
- Brazilian Portuguese: chave do carro
- Chinese: 车钥匙
- Croatian: ključevi automobila
- Czech: klíče od auta
- Danish: bilnøgle
- Dutch: autosleutels
- European Spanish: llaves del coche
- Finnish: auton avaimet
- French: clés de voiture
- German: Autoschlüssel
- Greek: κλειδιά αυτοκινήτου
- Italian: chiavi dell’automobile
- Japanese: 車の鍵
- Korean: 자동차 키
- Norwegian: bilnøkler
- Polish: kluczyki od samochodu
- European Portuguese: chave do carro
- Romanian: cheide la autoturism
- Russian: ключи от автомобиля
- Spanish: llaves del carro
- Swedish: bilnycklar
- Thai: กุญแจรถ
- Turkish: araba anahtarları
- Ukrainian: ключі від автомобіля
- Vietnamese: chìa khóa xe ô tô
Definition of car keys from the Collins English Dictionary
GDPR, yanny/laurel & MadaBaka Beat: May’s Words in the News
Catch up on the latest words in the news this May with Robert Groves.
Ruby Chocolate, Fatberg & Right to be Forgotten: April’s Words in the News
Catch up on the latest words in the news this month with Robert Groves.
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.