Definition of 'car rental'
Example sentences containing 'car rental'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content. Read more…
Desmond might have been able to fly out of Vegas, paying cash and using a phoney name, but a car rental required a driver's licence. THE SERPENT'S MARKLike you said, they'll check all the car rental outfits in Flushing. CORMORANTAt the car rental office, she found to her consternation that only the BMW range was available. DREAMS OF INNOCENCE
Trends of 'car rental'
Used Occasionally. car rental is one of the 30000 most commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
Translations for 'car rental'
British English: car rental /kɑː ˈrɛntl/ NOUN
Car rental is the activity or process of renting a car.
- American English: car rental
- Arabic: إِيْجَارُ السَّيَّارَة
- Brazilian Portuguese: locadora de carros
- Chinese: 租车
- Croatian: iznajmljivanje automobila
- Czech: půjčovna aut
- Danish: biludlejning
- Dutch: auto huren
- European Spanish: alquiler de coches
- Finnish: autovuokraamo
- French: location de voiture
- German: Autovermietung
- Greek: ενοικίαση αυτοκινήτου
- Italian: autonoleggio
- Japanese: レンタカー
- Korean: 자동차 임대
- Norwegian: bilutleie
- Polish: wynajem samochodów
- European Portuguese: aluguer de carros
- Romanian: închiriere autovehicule
- Russian: аренда автомобиля
- Spanish: alquiler de vehículos
- Swedish: biluthyrning
- Thai: การเช่ารถ
- Turkish: oto kiralama
- Ukrainian: оренда авто
- Vietnamese: sự thuê xe ô tô
Definition of car rental from the Collins English Dictionary
The language of love: 5 ways to express your love on Valentine’s Day
Part One: Unlocking Mandarin with Paul Noble
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.