Definition of 'CD burner'
Translations for 'CD burner'
British English: CD burner /siː diː ˈbɜːnə/ NOUN
A CD burner is a piece of computer equipment that you use for copying data from a computer onto a CD.
- American English: CD burner
- Arabic: نَاسِخُ القُرْصِ الـمَضْغُوط
- Brazilian Portuguese: queimador de CD
- Chinese: 光盘刻录机
- Croatian: CD snimač
- Czech: CD vypalovačka
- Danish: cd-brænder
- Dutch: cd-brander
- European Spanish: grabador de CD
- Finnish: CD-levyjen poltto-ohjelma software
- French: graveur de CD
- German: CD-Brenner
- Greek: συσκευή εγγραφής δίσκων CD
- Italian: masterizzatore
- Japanese: CDバーナー
- Korean: CD 기록 장치
- Norwegian: CD-brenner
- Polish: nagrywarka CD
- European Portuguese: gravador de CD
- Romanian: dispozitiv de inscripționare CD-uri
- Russian: устройство для записи компакт-дисков
- Spanish: grabador de CD
- Swedish: CD-brännare
- Thai: เครื่องบันทึกซีดี
- Turkish: CD yazıcı
- Ukrainian: пристрій для запису компакт-дисків
- Vietnamese: thiết bị ghi đĩa CD
Definition of CD burner from the Collins English Dictionary
The language of love: 5 ways to express your love on Valentine’s Day
In the market for some new terms of endearment? Here’s the etymology behind some of the most popular.
Part One: Unlocking Mandarin with Paul Noble
We sent one of the Collins team for a one-to-one learning experience with the man himself, and here’s how they found part one of the course.
Live well without sacrificing your quality of life
Now is the perfect time to start thinking ahead. Here’s how a busy family can take control of their financial future
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.