Definition of 'CD burner'
Translations for 'CD burner'
British English: CD burner /siː diː ˈbɜːnə/ NOUN
A CD burner is a piece of computer equipment that you use for copying data from a computer onto a CD.
- American English: CD burner
- Arabic: نَاسِخُ القُرْصِ الـمَضْغُوط
- Brazilian Portuguese: queimador de CD
- Chinese: 光盘刻录机
- Croatian: CD snimač
- Czech: CD vypalovačka
- Danish: cd-brænder
- Dutch: cd-brander
- European Spanish: grabador de CD
- Finnish: CD-levyjen poltto-ohjelma software
- French: graveur de CD
- German: CD-Brenner
- Greek: συσκευή εγγραφής δίσκων CD
- Italian: masterizzatore
- Japanese: CDバーナー
- Korean: CD 기록 장치
- Norwegian: CD-brenner
- Polish: nagrywarka CD
- European Portuguese: gravador de CD
- Romanian: dispozitiv de inscripționare CD-uri
- Russian: устройство для записи компакт-дисков
- Spanish: grabador de CD
- Swedish: CD-brännare
- Thai: เครื่องบันทึกซีดี
- Turkish: CD yazıcı
- Ukrainian: пристрій для запису компакт-дисків
- Vietnamese: thiết bị ghi đĩa CD
Definition of CD burner from the Collins English Dictionary
Collins Dictionaries for Schools
Our new online dictionaries for schools provide a safe and appropriate environment for children. And best of all it's ad free, so sign up now and start using at home or in the classroom.
Meme Ban, Heart Age & Collagin: September’s Words in the News
Catch up on the latest words in the news this September with Robert Groves.
Collins Reference Catalogue 2019
View our new 2019 reference catalogue. From dictionaries, phrasebooks, language learning, atlases and maps, general reference and puzzles, you'll be sure to find books that appeal to you.
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.