Definition of 'CD player'
Example sentences containing 'CD player'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content. Read more…
With a fanfare of trumpets from the school's CD player, the performance began. JUST BETWEEN US (2002)She switched off the CD player and tried to find something amusing on the TV. JUST BETWEEN US (2002)Marlette moved to the desk and used the remote control to switch off the CD player. THE DEVIL'S DOOR (2002)
Trends of 'CD player'
Used Occasionally. CD player is one of the 30000 most commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
Translations for 'CD player'
British English: CD player /siː diː ˈpleɪə/ NOUN
A CD player is a machine on which you can play CDs.
- American English: CD player
- Arabic: جِهَازُ القُرْصِ الـمَضْغُوط
- Brazilian Portuguese: CD player
- Chinese: 激光唱机
- Croatian: CD čitač
- Czech: CD přehrávač
- Danish: cd-afspiller
- Dutch: cd-speler
- European Spanish: reproductor de CD
- Finnish: CD-soitin
- French: lecteur de CD
- German: CD-Spieler
- Greek: συσκευή αναπαραγωγής δίσκων CD
- Italian: lettore CD
- Japanese: CDプレーヤー
- Korean: CD 플레이어
- Norwegian: CD-spiller
- Polish: odtwarzacz płyt kompaktowych
- European Portuguese: leitor de CD
- Romanian: player de CD-uri
- Russian: проигрыватель компакт-дисков
- Spanish: reproductor de CD
- Swedish: CD-spelare
- Thai: เครื่องเล่นซีดี
- Turkish: CD çalar
- Ukrainian: програвач компакт-дисків
- Vietnamese: máy chạy đĩa CD
Definition of CD player from the Collins English Dictionary
5 unusual words & phrases to upgrade your World Cup 2018 banter
Impress your friends, family and colleagues with this unusual collection of football lingo.
VAR, planebae & a peng sort: July’s Words in the News
Catch up on the latest words in the news this July with Robert Groves.
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.