Definition of 'Christmas card'
Translations for 'Christmas card'
British English: Christmas card /ˈkrɪsməs kɑːd/ NOUN
Christmas cards are cards with greetings, which people send to their friends and family at Christmas.
He still writes to her sometimes and sends her a Christmas card every year.
- American English: Christmas card
- Arabic: كارت الكريسمس
- Brazilian Portuguese: cartão de Natal
- Chinese: 圣诞贺卡
- Croatian: božićna čestitka
- Czech: vánoční přání pohlednice
- Danish: julekort
- Dutch: kerstkaart
- European Spanish: tarjeta de Navidad
- Finnish: joulukortti
- French: carte de Noël
- German: Weihnachtskarte
- Greek: Χριστουγεννιάτικη κάρτα
- Italian: biglietto di auguri di Natale
- Japanese: クリスマスカード
- Korean: 크리스마스 카드
- Norwegian: julekort
- Polish: kartka świąteczna
- European Portuguese: cartão de Natal
- Romanian: felicitare de Crăciun
- Russian: рождественская открытка
- Spanish: tarjeta de Navidad
- Swedish: julkort
- Thai: บัตรอวยพรวันคริสต์มาส
- Turkish: Noel kartı
- Ukrainian: різдвяна листівка
- Vietnamese: thiếp mừng Giáng Sinh
Definition of Christmas card from the Collins English Dictionary
5 unusual words & phrases to upgrade your World Cup 2018 banter
Impress your friends, family and colleagues with this unusual collection of football lingo.
VAR, planebae & a peng sort: July’s Words in the News
Catch up on the latest words in the news this July with Robert Groves.
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.