Definition of 'claim form'
Example sentences containing 'claim form'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content. Read more…
We filled in the claim form, but got a rejection. Times, Sunday Times (2009)When Grace filled out his claims forms, they stayed filled out. Times, Sunday Times (2009)But back in the UK she filled in claim forms saying she needed physical and emotional support because of a fear of open spaces. The Sun (2014)Back home in the UK, she allegedly filled in benefits claim forms saying that she needed physical and emotional support. Times, Sunday Times (2014)
Trends of 'claim form'
Used Rarely. claim form is in the lower 50% of commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
Translations for 'claim form'
British English: claim form /kleɪm fɔːm/ NOUN
A claim form is a formal written request to the government, an insurance company, or another organization for money that you think you are entitled to according to their rules.
- American English: claim form
- Arabic: اِسْتِمَارَةٌ مُطَالَبَة
- Brazilian Portuguese: formulário de sinistro
- Chinese: 催询单
- Croatian: obrazac za potraživanje
- Czech: formulář pro hlášení škod
- Danish: skadeanmeldelse
- Dutch: claimformulier
- European Spanish: formulario de solicitud
- Finnish: korvaushakemus
- French: formulaire de réclamation
- German: Antragsformular
- Greek: αίτηση αποζήμίωσης
- Italian: modulo di richiesta
- Japanese: クレームフォーム
- Korean: 청구서
- Norwegian: skadeskjema
- Polish: formularz roszczenia
- European Portuguese: formulário de requerimento
- Romanian: formular de solicitare daune
- Russian: бланк запроса
- Spanish: formulario de reclamación
- Swedish: stämningsansökan
- Thai: แบบฟอร์มการเรียกร้อง
- Turkish: istek formu
- Ukrainian: бланк претензії
- Vietnamese: mẫu đơn đòi hỏi một số tiền
Definition of claim form from the Collins English Dictionary
Collins Dictionaries for Schools
Our new online dictionaries for schools provide a safe and appropriate environment for children. And best of all it's ad free, so sign up now and start using at home or in the classroom.
Meme Ban, Heart Age & Collagin: September’s Words in the News
Catch up on the latest words in the news this September with Robert Groves.
Collins Reference Catalogue 2019
View our new 2019 reference catalogue. From dictionaries, phrasebooks, language learning, atlases and maps, general reference and puzzles, you'll be sure to find books that appeal to you.
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.