Definition of 'classroom assistant'
Trends of 'classroom assistant'
Used Rarely. classroom assistant is in the lower 50% of commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
Translations for 'classroom assistant'
British English: classroom assistant /ˈklɑːsrʊm əˈsɪstənt/ NOUN
A classroom assistant is a person whose job is to help a schoolteacher in the classroom.
- American English: teacher's aide
- Arabic: مُساعِد الـمَدْرَسَة
- Brazilian Portuguese: assistente de sala de aula
- Chinese: 课堂助教
- Croatian: pomoćnik učitelja
- Czech: třídní asistent
- Danish: hjælpelærer
- Dutch: hulponderwijzer
- European Spanish: maestro auxiliar
- Finnish: koulunkäyntiavustaja
- French: assistant scolaire
- German: Assistenzlehrkraft
- Greek: βοηθός δασκάλου
- Italian: assistente di classe
- Japanese: 教室助手
- Korean: 보조 교사
- Norwegian: hjelpelærer
- Polish: asystent nauczyciela
- European Portuguese: assistente de sala de aula
- Romanian: asistent sală de clasă
- Russian: лаборант
- Spanish: profesor auxiliar
- Swedish: lärarassistent
- Thai: ครูผู้ช่วยในห้องเรียน
- Turkish: yardımcı öğretmen
- Ukrainian: помічник викладача
- Vietnamese: trợ giảng
Definition of classroom assistant from the Collins English Dictionary
5 unusual words & phrases to upgrade your World Cup 2018 banter
Impress your friends, family and colleagues with this unusual collection of football lingo.
VAR, planebae & a peng sort: July’s Words in the News
Catch up on the latest words in the news this July with Robert Groves.
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.