Definition of 'classroom assistant'
Trends of 'classroom assistant'
Used Rarely. classroom assistant is in the lower 50% of commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
Translations for 'classroom assistant'
British English: classroom assistant /ˈklɑːsrʊm əˈsɪstənt/ NOUN
A classroom assistant is a person whose job is to help a schoolteacher in the classroom.
- American English: teacher's aide
- Arabic: مُساعِد الـمَدْرَسَة
- Brazilian Portuguese: assistente de sala de aula
- Chinese: 课堂助教
- Croatian: pomoćnik učitelja
- Czech: třídní asistent
- Danish: hjælpelærer
- Dutch: hulponderwijzer
- European Spanish: maestro auxiliar
- Finnish: koulunkäyntiavustaja
- French: assistant scolaire
- German: Assistenzlehrkraft
- Greek: βοηθός δασκάλου
- Italian: assistente di classe
- Japanese: 教室助手
- Korean: 보조 교사
- Norwegian: hjelpelærer
- Polish: asystent nauczyciela
- European Portuguese: assistente de sala de aula
- Romanian: asistent sală de clasă
- Russian: лаборант
- Spanish: profesor auxiliar
- Swedish: lärarassistent
- Thai: ครูผู้ช่วยในห้องเรียน
- Turkish: yardımcı öğretmen
- Ukrainian: помічник викладача
- Vietnamese: trợ giảng
Definition of classroom assistant from the Collins English Dictionary
Fed up with the great British weather? Here’s how to afford that dream summer escape
From planning early to knowing where to look, these top tips will help you fulfil your summer holiday desires
The etymology behind 4 eggs-ellent Springtime words
We’ve explored the diverse etymology of 4 eggs-ellent words associated with spring.
Up Lit, Alexa Laugh & Meet Me at McDonald’s Hair: March’s Words In The News
Catch up on the latest words in the news this March with Robert Groves.
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.