Definition of 'code of conduct'
Translations for 'code of conduct'
British English: code of conduct NOUN
The code of conduct for a group or organization is an agreement on rules of behaviour for the members of that group or organization.
Doctors say a new code of conduct is urgently needed to protect the doctor-patient relationship.
- American English: code of conduct
- Brazilian Portuguese: código de conduta
- Chinese: 行为规范
- European Spanish: código de conducta
- French: code de bonne conduiteN
- German: Verhaltenskodex
- Italian: codice deontologico
- Japanese: 行動規範
- Korean: >행동 강령군사
- European Portuguese: código de conduta
- Spanish: código de conducta
Definition of code of conduct from the Collins English Dictionary
The etymology behind 4 eggs-ellent Springtime words
We’ve explored the diverse etymology of 4 eggs-ellent words associated with spring.
Up Lit, Alexa Laugh & Meet Me at McDonald’s Hair: March’s Words In The News
Catch up on the latest words in the news this March with Robert Groves.
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.