Definition of 'code of practice'
Translations for 'code of practice'
British English: code of practice NOUN
A code of practice is a set of written rules which explains how people working in a particular profession should behave.
The auctioneers are violating a code of practice by dealing in stolen goods.
- American English: code of practice
- Brazilian Portuguese: código de prática
- Chinese: 职业规范
- European Spanish: código de práctica
- French: code de bonne pratiqueN
- German: Verfahrensregeln
- Italian: codice di etica professionale
- Japanese: 実施基準
- Korean: 직업 규약
- European Portuguese: código de prática
- Spanish: código de práctica
Definition of code of practice from the Collins English Dictionary
The language of love: 5 ways to express your love on Valentine’s Day
Part One: Unlocking Mandarin with Paul Noble
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.