Definition of 'code of practice'
Translations for 'code of practice'
British English: code of practice NOUN
A code of practice is a set of written rules which explains how people working in a particular profession should behave.
The auctioneers are violating a code of practice by dealing in stolen goods.
- American English: code of practice
- Brazilian Portuguese: código de prática
- Chinese: 职业规范
- European Spanish: código de práctica
- French: code de bonne pratiqueN
- German: Verfahrensregeln
- Italian: codice di etica professionale
- Japanese: 実施基準
- Korean: 직업 규약
- European Portuguese: código de prática
- Spanish: código de práctica
Definition of code of practice from the Collins English Dictionary
Take better control of your finances with these simple steps
The etymology behind 4 eggs-ellent Springtime words
We’ve explored the diverse etymology of 4 eggs-ellent words associated with spring.
Up Lit, Alexa Laugh & Meet Me at McDonald’s Hair: March’s Words In The News
Catch up on the latest words in the news this March with Robert Groves.
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.