Definition of 'computer-literate'
Translations for 'computer-literate'
British English: computer-literate ADJECTIVE
If someone is computer-literate, they have enough skill and knowledge to be able to use a computer.
We look for applicants who are numerate, computer-literate, and energetic self-starters.
- American English: computer-literate
- Brazilian Portuguese: apto a lidar com computadores
- Chinese: 懂电脑的
- European Spanish: con conocimientos de informática
- French: compétent en informatique
- German: mit Computern vertraut
- Italian: competente nell'uso del computer
- Japanese: コンピュータを使いこなせる
- Korean: 컴퓨터 사용 능력이 있는
- European Portuguese: apto a lidar com computadores
- Spanish: con conocimientos de informática
Definition of computer-literate from the Collins English Dictionary
The language of love: 5 ways to express your love on Valentine’s Day
In the market for some new terms of endearment? Here’s the etymology behind some of the most popular.
Part One: Unlocking Mandarin with Paul Noble
We sent one of the Collins team for a one-to-one learning experience with the man himself, and here’s how they found part one of the course.
Live well without sacrificing your quality of life
Now is the perfect time to start thinking ahead. Here’s how a busy family can take control of their financial future
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.