Definition of 'crew cut'
Trends of 'crew cut'
Used Rarely. crew cut is in the lower 50% of commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
Translations for 'crew cut'
British English: crew cut /kruː kʌt/ NOUN
A crew cut is a man's hairstyle in which his hair is cut very short.
- American English: crew cut
- Arabic: قَصٌّ قَصِيرٌ لِشَعْرِ الرِّجَال
- Brazilian Portuguese: corte escovinha
- Chinese: 平头
- Croatian: vrlo kratko podšišana kosa
- Czech: ježek účes
- Danish: karseklipning
- Dutch: stekeltjeshaar
- European Spanish: pelo al rape
- Finnish: sänkitukka
- French: brosse coiffure
- German: Bürstenschnitt
- Greek: κοντό κούρεμα
- Italian: taglio a spazzola
- Japanese: クルーカット
- Korean: 상고머리
- Norwegian: piggsveis
- Polish: fryzura na jeża
- European Portuguese: corte à escovinha
- Romanian: tunsoare foarte scurtă
- Russian: короткая стрижка
- Spanish: pelo al ras
- Swedish: snaggat hår
- Thai: ทรงผมของผู้ชายที่สั้นมาก
- Turkish: asker tıraşı
- Ukrainian: зачіска «їжачок»
- Vietnamese: kiểu tóc húi cua
Definition of crew cut from the Collins English Dictionary
The language of love: 5 ways to express your love on Valentine’s Day
Part One: Unlocking Mandarin with Paul Noble
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.