Definition of 'Czech Republic'
Translations for 'Czech Republic'
British English: Czech Republic /tʃɛk rɪˈpʌblɪk/ NOUN
The Czech Republic is a country in central Europe.
- American English: Czech Republic
- Arabic: جمهورية التشيك
- Brazilian Portuguese: República Checa
- Chinese: 捷克共和国
- Croatian: Češka
- Czech: Česká republika
- Danish: Tjekkiet
- Dutch: Tsjechische Republiek
- European Spanish: República Checa
- Finnish: Tšekin tasavalta
- French: République tchèque
- German: Tschechische Republik
- Greek: Τσεχία
- Italian: Repubblica Ceca
- Japanese: チェコ共和国
- Korean: 체코 공화국
- Norwegian: Tsjekkia
- Polish: Republika Czeska
- European Portuguese: República Checa
- Romanian: Republica Cehă
- Russian: Чешская республика
- Spanish: República Checa
- Swedish: Tjeckien
- Thai: สาธารณรัฐเช็ค
- Turkish: Çek Cumhuriyeti
- Ukrainian: Чеська Республіка
- Vietnamese: nước Cộng hòa Séc
Definition of Czech Republic from the Collins English Dictionary
5 unusual words & phrases to upgrade your World Cup 2018 banter
Impress your friends, family and colleagues with this unusual collection of football lingo.
VAR, planebae & a peng sort: July’s Words in the News
Catch up on the latest words in the news this July with Robert Groves.
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.