Definition of 'dairy products'
Example sentences containing 'dairy products'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content. Read more…
Trends of 'dairy products'
Used Occasionally. dairy products is one of the 30000 most commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
Translations for 'dairy products'
British English: dairy products /ˈdɛərɪ ˈprɒdʌkts/ NOUN
Dairy products are foods such as butter and cheese that are made from milk.
- American English: dairy products
- Arabic: مُنْتَجات الأَلْبَان
- Brazilian Portuguese: produtos do leite
- Chinese: 乳制品
- Croatian: mliječni proizvodi
- Czech: mléčné výrobky
- Danish: mejeriprodukter
- Dutch: zuivelproducten
- European Spanish: productos lácteos
- Finnish: maitotuotteet
- French: produits laitiers
- German: Milchprodukte
- Greek: γαλακτοκομικά προϊόντα
- Italian: latticini
- Japanese: 乳製品
- Korean: 유제품
- Norwegian: meieriprodukter
- Polish: produkty mleczne
- European Portuguese: laticínios
- Romanian: produse lactate
- Russian: молокопродукты
- Spanish: producto lácteo
- Swedish: mejeriprodukter
- Thai: ผลผลิตต่างๆ จากนม
- Turkish: süt ürünleri
- Ukrainian: молочні продукти
- Vietnamese: sản phẩm từ sữa
Definition of dairy products from the Collins English Dictionary
The language of love: 5 ways to express your love on Valentine’s Day
Part One: Unlocking Mandarin with Paul Noble
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.