Definition of 'dairy products'
Example sentences containing 'dairy products'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content. Read more…
Trends of 'dairy products'
Used Occasionally. dairy products is one of the 30000 most commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
Translations for 'dairy products'
British English: dairy products /ˈdɛərɪ ˈprɒdʌkts/ NOUN
Dairy products are foods such as butter and cheese that are made from milk.
- American English: dairy products
- Arabic: مُنْتَجات الأَلْبَان
- Brazilian Portuguese: produtos do leite
- Chinese: 乳制品
- Croatian: mliječni proizvodi
- Czech: mléčné výrobky
- Danish: mejeriprodukter
- Dutch: zuivelproducten
- European Spanish: productos lácteos
- Finnish: maitotuotteet
- French: produits laitiers
- German: Milchprodukte
- Greek: γαλακτοκομικά προϊόντα
- Italian: latticini
- Japanese: 乳製品
- Korean: 유제품
- Norwegian: meieriprodukter
- Polish: produkty mleczne
- European Portuguese: laticínios
- Romanian: produse lactate
- Russian: молокопродукты
- Spanish: producto lácteo
- Swedish: mejeriprodukter
- Thai: ผลผลิตต่างๆ จากนม
- Turkish: süt ürünleri
- Ukrainian: молочні продукти
- Vietnamese: sản phẩm từ sữa
Definition of dairy products from the Collins English Dictionary
Fed up with the great British weather? Here’s how to afford that dream summer escape
From planning early to knowing where to look, these top tips will help you fulfil your summer holiday desires
The etymology behind 4 eggs-ellent Springtime words
We’ve explored the diverse etymology of 4 eggs-ellent words associated with spring.
Up Lit, Alexa Laugh & Meet Me at McDonald’s Hair: March’s Words In The News
Catch up on the latest words in the news this March with Robert Groves.
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.