Definition of 'decaffeinated coffee'
Translations for 'decaffeinated coffee'
British English: decaffeinated coffee /di:ˈkæfɪneɪtɪd ˈkɒfɪ/ NOUN
Decaffeinated coffee has had most of the caffeine removed from it.
- American English: decaffeinated coffee
- Arabic: قَهْوَةٌ مَنْزُوعَةٌ الكافييـن
- Brazilian Portuguese: café descafeinado
- Chinese: 脱咖啡因的咖啡
- Croatian: kava bez kofeina
- Czech: káva bez kofeinu
- Danish: koffeinfri kaffe
- Dutch: cafeïnevrije koffie
- European Spanish: café descafeinado
- Finnish: kofeiiniton kahvi
- French: café décaféiné
- German: koffeinfreier Kaffee
- Greek: καφές ντεκαφεϊνέ
- Italian: caffè decaffeinato
- Japanese: カフェイン抜きのコーヒー
- Korean: 카페인을 뺀 커피
- Norwegian: koffeinfri kaffe
- Polish: kawa bezkofeinowa
- European Portuguese: café descafeinado
- Romanian: cafea decafeinizată
- Russian: кофе без кофеина
- Spanish: café descafeinado
- Swedish: koffeinfritt kaffe
- Thai: กาแฟที่ไม่มีคาเฟอีน
- Turkish: kafeinsiz kahve
- Ukrainian: кава без кофеїну
- Vietnamese: cà phê đã được khử chất cafein
Definition of decaffeinated coffee from the Collins English Dictionary
The language of love: 5 ways to express your love on Valentine’s Day
In the market for some new terms of endearment? Here’s the etymology behind some of the most popular.
Part One: Unlocking Mandarin with Paul Noble
We sent one of the Collins team for a one-to-one learning experience with the man himself, and here’s how they found part one of the course.
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.