Definition of 'delayering'
Trends of 'delayering'
Used Rarely. delayering is in the lower 50% of commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
Translations for 'delayering'
British English: delayering NOUN
Delayering is the process of simplifying the administrative structure of a large organization in order to make it more efficient.
...downsizing, delayering, and other cost cutting measures.
- American English: delayering
- Brazilian Portuguese: simplificação
- Chinese: 管理层削减
- European Spanish: reducción de niveles jerárquicos
- French: simplification de la hiérarchie
- German: Hierarchieabbau
- Italian: snellimento
- Japanese: 管理階層削減
- Korean: 구조 조정
- European Portuguese: simplificação
- Spanish: reducción de niveles jerárquicos
Definition of delayering from the Collins English Dictionary
The language of love: 5 ways to express your love on Valentine’s Day
Part One: Unlocking Mandarin with Paul Noble
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.