Definition of 'digital watch'
Trends of 'digital watch'
Used Rarely. digital watch is in the lower 50% of commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
Translations for 'digital watch'
British English: digital watch /ˈdɪdʒɪtl wɒtʃ/ NOUN
A digital watch gives information by displaying numbers rather than by having a pointer which moves round a dial.
- American English: digital watch
- Arabic: سَاعَةٌ رَقْمِيَّة
- Brazilian Portuguese: relógio digital
- Chinese: 电子表
- Croatian: digitalni sat
- Czech: digitální hodinky
- Danish: digitalur
- Dutch: digitaal horloge
- European Spanish: reloj digital
- Finnish: digitaalinen rannekello
- French: montre numérique
- German: Digitaluhr
- Greek: ψηφιακό ρολόι
- Italian: orologio digitale
- Japanese: デジタル時計
- Korean: 디지털 시계
- Norwegian: digital klokke
- Polish: zegarek cyfrowy
- European Portuguese: relógio digital
- Romanian: ceas electronic
- Russian: цифровые часы
- Spanish: reloj digital
- Swedish: digitalklocka
- Thai: นาฬิกาดิจิตัล
- Turkish: dijital saat
- Ukrainian: електронний годинник
- Vietnamese: đồng hồ kỹ thuật số
Definition of digital watch from the Collins English Dictionary
Fed up with the great British weather? Here’s how to afford that dream summer escape
From planning early to knowing where to look, these top tips will help you fulfil your summer holiday desires
The etymology behind 4 eggs-ellent Springtime words
We’ve explored the diverse etymology of 4 eggs-ellent words associated with spring.
Up Lit, Alexa Laugh & Meet Me at McDonald’s Hair: March’s Words In The News
Catch up on the latest words in the news this March with Robert Groves.
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.