Definition of 'digital watch'
Trends of 'digital watch'
Used Rarely. digital watch is in the lower 50% of commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
Translations for 'digital watch'
British English: digital watch /ˈdɪdʒɪtl wɒtʃ/ NOUN
A digital watch gives information by displaying numbers rather than by having a pointer which moves round a dial.
- American English: digital watch
- Arabic: سَاعَةٌ رَقْمِيَّة
- Brazilian Portuguese: relógio digital
- Chinese: 电子表
- Croatian: digitalni sat
- Czech: digitální hodinky
- Danish: digitalur
- Dutch: digitaal horloge
- European Spanish: reloj digital
- Finnish: digitaalinen rannekello
- French: montre numérique
- German: Digitaluhr
- Greek: ψηφιακό ρολόι
- Italian: orologio digitale
- Japanese: デジタル時計
- Korean: 디지털 시계
- Norwegian: digital klokke
- Polish: zegarek cyfrowy
- European Portuguese: relógio digital
- Romanian: ceas electronic
- Russian: цифровые часы
- Spanish: reloj digital
- Swedish: digitalklocka
- Thai: นาฬิกาดิจิตัล
- Turkish: dijital saat
- Ukrainian: електронний годинник
- Vietnamese: đồng hồ kỹ thuật số
Definition of digital watch from the Collins English Dictionary
5 unusual words & phrases to upgrade your World Cup 2018 banter
Impress your friends, family and colleagues with this unusual collection of football lingo.
Audrey Brow, Unicorn Farts & Space Grease: June’s Words in the News
Catch up on the latest words in the news this June with Robert Groves.
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.